View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #67
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I hear ya.

If above is true, could be that she was embarrassed about it and didn't want to tell her parents about how she called the police because she was mad. Her parents may not know what actually happened.

A lot of possibilities. I live with a public defender, so I tend to stick to the innocent until proven guilty rule. Definitely heard my share of crazy stories.
I know a couple of guys that were falsely accused of rape. Definitely nothing to make light of. Like I said they've made statements that they just met that night. That's just something that's way too easy to prove false if that wasn't the case.

I like Jameis and hope he wouldn't do something like this. I haven't made any judgements on his innocence or guilt. I just think a lot of what people are posting on forums sounds like made up stories thats all. Not necessarily you, but certain things aren't adding up from a lot of "sources".
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote