View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #66
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Most definitely.......... I was just laying out why I don't buy what the e-mail said. JMO on it. I've seen some suspect tweets that are supposedly from her so I'm sure it'll out come to light. Either her, her family, and their attorney are dumb as a box of rocks or she's telling the truth.
I hear ya.

If above is true, could be that she was embarrassed about it and didn't want to tell her parents about how she called the police because she was mad. Her parents may not know what actually happened.

A lot of possibilities. I live with a public defender, so I tend to stick to the innocent until proven guilty rule. Definitely heard my share of crazy stories.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote