View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #32
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans claim CB Justin Rogers off waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Kubiak's won over 60 games for the Texans, including 2 playoff games, over the course of 8 seasons.

To act like he's some incompetent, wholly inept boob who's never accomplished anything is hysterical and utterly ridiculous.

Is it so hard to retain some semblance of reason and objectivity despite the disappointing season?
Wow! I cannot believe I even was that hard on the guy. 60 games in 8 years? Holy cow I never knew HOW FREAKING BAD KUBIAK ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!

Are you kidding me? You are proud of 60 wins in 8 years? You are proud of 2 playoff appearances in 8 years, 2 AFC Titles, WHICH BY THE WAY were breaks for the Texans because Manning got hurt and the Colts were rebuilding last year, and STILL almost won the division.

Every year, except for 2012, they have had a 3-4 gm losing streak at crucial times in the season. Oh but Kubiak isn't inept, unless it is being a HC...

What is hysterical and utterly ridiculous is how fans such as yourself, could live with such mediocrity and try to make those fans who want more than just 60 wins in 8 years feel stupid...

so explain to me again how you are related to Kubiak?

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote