View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #63
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I haven't seen any photos. Do you have a link to that?

If the above is true, she is clearly being opportunistic. If above is true, wouldn't believe anything her family's statement is saying.

We shall see what the truth is in time. Simply passing along things I have heard with disclaimers that they are rumors.

This is the email that I got from trusted source:

Again, it's a rumor.
Don't know you, but that e-mail sounds like some BS to me. The guy that sent that to you does realize there is something called pulling phone records these days right? This girl has made some pretty bold accusations in the last couple of days including calling out TDP. Phone records can be pulled pretty quickly these days so her statement about not knowing him before that night would be pretty stupid on her part and I'm sure TDP would jump at the opportunity to disprove this if they could considering the accusations she's made about them.

Also, its been noted that she wasn't able to actually identify him until a month after the incident happened in December. So Jameis "heard" about the call and told Jimbo about it and told him the same month it happened? Again, all of this should be pretty easy to prove or disprove if that were the case. I'm not saying any of this isn't true, but I'm just not buying it. There is obviously more here than just a girl scorned.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote