View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans claim CB Justin Rogers off waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Kubiak's won over 60 games for the Texans, including 2 playoff games, over the course of 8 seasons.

To act like he's some incompetent, wholly inept boob who's never accomplished anything is hysterical and utterly ridiculous.

Is it so hard to retain some semblance of reason and objectivity despite the disappointing season?
I agree with you. I realized after 2006, Kubiak was a work in progress & would have to learn on the job. After 2011 & 2012, I figured he figured it out. After what we're seeing now though... major step backwards.

But you're right. He sux now... last two seasons were good (almost great), but now he sux.