View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #40
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51680 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Rick/Gary Are Gone Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I watched him in the last game against Miss State very closely & he seemed to be out of position some and once WR blew past him. It is more a gut feeling that I cannot explain. He is upgrade but I am very concerned & think we can replace McCain later round. I'm suggesting you not going on what you read about Belue but watch and see if I am right.

Jones does have versatility but no more than Smallwood and I've tried to work him in as OLB & still draft ILB but just can't make it work. I don't hate the pick jus tlike another player lower.
Greg Blair from Cincy is the same player as Jones with more upside and can be had cheaper.