View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #7
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Injury Report: Texans vs. Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
It isn't Wednesday yet, so no formal Injury Report, but I'll present some preliminary concerns.

Jackson didn't practice today.....rib injury.

A new development of questionable significance.....but still a concern........Watt did not practice today.......back soreness (may be insignificant, but this is how Cody and Foster, like many disc problems, first presented......hopefully, though, this time it will resolve as simple back muscle spasms)
Damn. If Watt goes down with a back injury, Houston NFL teams are just pure snakebit and I'll have to find another team to root for. That makes me sad.