View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #162
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 121477 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Simple question: Do you like the nickname "Bulls On Parade"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Much like with the Bulls on Parade moniker, I think most of you are just attributing your feelings about the loss that followed to the jackets rather that detach the two. The jackets were a way for Barwin and Cody - who probably knew there was a good chance they wouldn't be back last year - doing something for their teammates before the big game. If anything, Andre is more to blame in building the game up than the damn jackets.

I'm more disappointed in the defense for not improving on the weaknesses exposed by the Packers' game, not some voodoo with jackets, and I used to live in New Orleans.
The only one in this thread that won't quit talking about the jackets is you.

As for the rest of your post, seriously? You think we're so upset about the nickname and jackets we've forgotten about any football-related problems we might have with the defense? I'm sorry, all of us except you.

Get over yourself.