View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #160
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Simple question: Do you like the nickname "Bulls On Parade"?

Don't get me wrong, I think they looked good. At the same time it wasn't even as much the jackets as it was the big deal they made out of the jackets. The Texans don't know how to do something like that and keep it low key because they don't know how to "act like they've been there". I don't have a doubt in my mind that the if someone on the Patriots team had a custom jacket made and then a few other players wanted one too that could happen but you'd never hear about it. Nobody would do a story for the paper about it. Nobody would suggest that they all wear their jackets to a road game and then make a big deal about that.

They've been there before. Bob's guys never have and don't appear to be threatening to change that condition anytime soon. It tells you where their heads are and what their minds are on. It ain't winning football games. Not to the degree it needs to be.