View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #311
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I do not believe it is "hate". It is dissatisfaction and frustration on display.

I'm not one to ever boo my team, but I'm just trying to say that I somewhat understand the circumstances of this specific event.

Most fans are not delusional enough to believe that this team had anything left in the tank to make a playoff run at 2-7. So the only thing bringing any positivity to fans is seeing the development of Case Keenum.

And here's the deal on that: Schuab was allowed to have some of the worst performances we have seen from a QB without repercussions. Kubiak never showed even the slightest tendency to pull him from a game for a bad performance.

So what did Case do to deserve it? Not talking about Kubiak's horseshit reply of protecting him, because we know his comments last week had every intention of putting Matt in at some point.

So you want to talk about respect? You earn respect. It is not entitled. His decision was garbage, his excuses are garbage, and his team is now garbage. Nobody respects garbage. It's why we toss it out and leave it on the curb.

Fans LOVE this franchise. They respect Bob McNair. But to ask them to give 8 years to a coach and respect 2-8 results is beyond the boundaries of respect. Kubiak's career .500 record does not deserve it.
DB, Kubiak did pull schaub during a game last month. Since, he has replaced him with a second year, UDFA... Before his meltdown this year and the end of last year, why would Kubiak have cause to pull him?