View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #23
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you want to see from the rest of the season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That's your version. I think a more reasonable one is some cheered the injury and even more cheered the new QB coming in.
So the majority of fans cheered that a new QB was coming in and share my point of view/version.. That's fine. Although I highly doubt people were "oh yeah, he's hurt.. this has nothing to do with a new QB taking the field.. I'm just glad Matt Schaub is hurt".

Let's not lawyer this up here.

The blame for people cheering that day needs to rest solely at the feet of Kubiak (not the fans that were happy to see a change), because why people cheered that day was, because of Kubiak. He completely mishandled the situation from the start and put Schaub in that situation.. The same situation Kubiak put him in when he put Schaub in the game last week. For a "QB guru", the guy has completely mishandled the QB position this year. That's why the fans expressed themselves that day... it's why they expressed themselves last Sunday. The injury to Schaub just made the reason for that expression look worse than it ever was. Schaub should've been sat down before that injury even took place.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 11-21-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote