View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #480
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
After listening to Reed's classless approach to his remarks, and then listening to Wade's response when asked about them, Reed's remarks became immensely more classless.

I would have to reply to Reed that Wade did exactly what he has always done.......giving the player and the team the best chance to succeed..........by putting him on a plane..........
I heard Wade's full reply, and I cannot help but like the guy. Dude is a chip off the ol' block, and he's got more class in his pinky than Ed could even begin to imagine.

I think Reed might be attempting to distance his career from the 2-8 Texans, but Wade nailed it without having to elaborate. You represent yourself with reactions to situations that you're involved in.

I've only got one message for Ed Reed at this point: