View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #139
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Witten easily for me.

Fakk! Going against the #1 & #2 DEFs for fantasy WRs in my league. I have both rated ~same. Gun to head I think Hartline because of higher number of targets.
Yeah i made some all or nothing trades with a receiver desprite team (we have (3) WR, (1) TE, and (1) flex. kinda wierd set-up)

Alshon Jeffery for Zac Stacy
Dwyane Bowe for Bobby Rainey

I still have Johnson, Josh Gordon, then slim picks for WR

So i left me a little short handed on reveivers but i have Chris Johnson and Lamar Miller for RB, i saw the trade as a high risk/high reward transaction but i think i came out on top
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote