View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #24
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans claim CB Justin Rogers off waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Kubiak's won over 60 games for the Texans, including 2 playoff games, over the course of 8 seasons.

To act like he's some incompetent, wholly inept boob who's never accomplished anything is hysterical and utterly ridiculous.

Is it so hard to retain some semblance of reason and objectivity despite the disappointing season?
Wow, yeah you're right. He's won a whopping 61 games in 8 years, that's freaking awesome. That's like almost 8 wins a year on average. Now that I'm looking objectively I can say it's easy to see Kubes is in the top 5% of HC's in the league with those kinds of numbers.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote