View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #138
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 377943 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
On the wire, Jared Cook just hit the market, and he's going against Chicago.

Other potentials are Tim Wright, who I actually had last week, and Heath Miller, who hasn't done much.
Miller is getting more targets as of late, and Ben is coming around. Browns 23rd against FF TEs scoring. Wright is a no for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Any insight on my WR issue?
At first blush I'd say Nicks for the matchup, but Boldin & White got 9 targets last week to Nicks' 5. Is Nicks injured? I think I'm choosing between Boldin/White and leaning Boldin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Jordan Cameron vs PIT or Garrett Graham vs. JAX?
Tough call. Graham had huge targets last week, I think I'd go with GG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Murray, Tate, Andre Brown, and Matt forte. I need 2 to start, and one for flex. Only one I'm sure on is forte.
Forte & Tate for sure, Brown next for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Pick one of each... non PPR

TE
Jason Witten vs Giants
Rob Housler Vs Colts
Witten easily for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
WR
Rod Streater Vs Titans
Brian Hartline Vs Panthers
Fakk! Going against the #1 & #2 DEFs for fantasy WRs in my league. I have both rated ~same. Gun to head I think Hartline because of higher number of targets.

Remember I'm no FF expert, but I did stay here...

So go with your gut & good luck.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote