View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #22
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 299943 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans claim CB Justin Rogers off waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Gary and Wade are just as equal in part to blame. Have you EVER seen them coach UP a player?
Well I guess it depends on what you are calling coaching up a player. I would define that as a player who his improving or improved to their max.

Under that - Schaub (doesn't matter that he later failed, Kubiak got his max out of him), Wade Smith, Chris Myers, Mike Briesel, OD, KJ, Mitchell, Foster, Antonio (I think his performance here as an already vet player has improved from AZ)...yeah I would say they have coached up some players. That's without considering stars who improved as well but will be discounted as doing it all on their own like JJ & Cushing.