View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #39
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Rick/Gary Are Gone Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Jones has versatility, I like Van Noy more than Jones for the same reason. Thanks for letting me know about Carruthers. I like him alot, for this reason I would pick him in the 3rd. This way you make sure you get the guy you like. I've got a feeling after the combine Carrethers will be drafted in the 3rd rd. Tell me what you dont like about Belue. He appears to be a good cover guy who is a solid tackler. A massive upgrade over McCain and a great value in the 4th rd. In fact I would trade up into the late 3rd to get him.
I watched him in the last game against Miss State very closely & he seemed to be out of position some and once WR blew past him. It is more a gut feeling that I cannot explain. He is upgrade but I am very concerned & think we can replace McCain later round. I'm suggesting you not going on what you read about Belue but watch and see if I am right.

Jones does have versatility but no more than Smallwood and I've tried to work him in as OLB & still draft ILB but just can't make it work. I don't hate the pick jus tlike another player lower.