View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #38
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Rick/Gary Are Gone Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If you believe that there is a truly elite QB in this draft, I dont.

Obviously you think Manziel can be that franchise guy. He may become Fran Tarkenton or he may become Doug Flutie. I think he ends up somewhere in between. Tony Romo
That and I have watched so many sure future franchise QBs as Sophs & Jrs. crash and burn as Srs. AKA Lienart, Barkely, Sanchez, Thomas, Manuel, Smith, Locker, Clausen, Gabbert etc etc. As for Manziel he clearly stands head and shoulders above any other 2013 draft eligible QB. He's done things no other QBs before have done. Yes I put JF in the Vick, RGIII, Wilson, Kaepernick class and I expect him to be better than Vick, Wilson and Kaepernick and as good as RGIII.

Last edited by Texian; 11-21-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote