View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #9
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you want to see from the rest of the season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't really want to see anything else from this team this season. I switched to watching NFL Red Zone on Sundays a few weeks ago, and don't care to go back. I'd rather watch the best parts of other games than the Texans. If there is no management change this offseason, I won't care much at all going into next season. I can't imagine seeing Schaub start again in 2014. That honestly seems too incomprehensible for me to consider.
Well that's wishy washy!!!!! You need to suffer like the rest of us.

I want to see what players should stay and which ones should go.