View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #141
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9534 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Simple question: Do you like the nickname "Bulls On Parade"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Babes on Parade makes sense for cheerleaders though.

The defense would need to be "Bulls on a Rampage" or something more menacing to have any real bite to it.
That's exactly what it will feel like to opposing offenses who have to decide whether they will double J.J. Watt or Jadeveon Clowney. You can't use four guys (OL or TE) just to chip both of them. We are going to give even a talented quarterback like Andrew Luck a lot of fits twice a year for the rest of his career.

http://youtu.be/SgLJiDjX-v8

I guess you can say I already know who I want in the first round. If we end up losing to the Jaguars twice in the next three weeks, we will have a top three pick, likely the first overall pick, all wrapped up.