View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #138
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Simple question: Do you like the nickname "Bulls On Parade"?

I like it because it fits with the team name and logo, not just the song. Also the Texans cheerleaders still go by Babes on Parade as one of their nicknames. And while you can associate it with the Texans defense, which is lousy right now, I believe they'll do the name proud for the next two decades starting in 2014. Our defense may soon be anchored by two beasts in J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney.

I can stomach another six more losses in 2013 if it means a great defense for the next 12, 13, 14, 15 years, etc... etc... We may move back to the 4-3 defense unless Wade Phillips and the current coaching staff stays. I'd rather play a 4-3 with Watt at LE and Clowney at RE. We can fill in two defensive tackles. Hopefully Cushing is back at MLB and have Reed and Mercilus at OLB. Maybe we can draft a cornerback and defensive tackle early in rounds two or three.

It's our defense which needs the help right now. As much as we need a right tackle and quarterback, I'm almost tempted to just bring everybody back on offense next year (even Schaub since he's under contract) and simply try to upgrade right tackle in free agency. We just need to have a healthy Arian Foster and Owen Daniels.