View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #37
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Rick/Gary Are Gone Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am not sold on Christian Jones and prefer Smallwood but in my soon to be new post with a trade I go in a different LB direction than I have. Also, there is something that whispers no when I watch Belue. Not sure what it is as he has skills and size but I vote no. I am pretty sure Beerlover and I started mentioning Carrethers on board but I think he will be there where we draft in 4th around #111. I do agree if we are going with Keenum we should build the Oline.
Jones has versatility, I like Van Noy more than Jones for the same reason. Thanks for letting me know about Carruthers. I like him alot, for this reason I would pick him in the 3rd. This way you make sure you get the guy you like. I've got a feeling after the combine Carrethers will be drafted in the 3rd rd. Tell me what you dont like about Belue. He appears to be a good cover guy who is a solid tackler. A massive upgrade over McCain and a great value in the 4th rd. In fact I would trade up into the late 3rd to get him.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote