View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #56
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
The police and the state attorneys have them since the police took them that night and put them in the report. It's been reported numerous times. And they aren't going releasing the photos of her or her injuries to the public unless they want to make this an ever bigger CF. Yeesh.

Here's a link to a pretty good summation and timeline of what has happened. Includes an update saying the victim or her attorney never told the police she didn't want to press charges, but that she gave up because it was obvious the police weren't going to investigate the matter.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/joelanderson...-assault-inves
Quote:
Police collected evidence and took photos of the victim's injuries.
This statement is a summary of what comes from the police report in which it says, "photos/videos taken? Yes - digital."

Anything a bit more specific on the injuries? I also didn't mean a link to the actual photos, I didn't word that properly. I know they aren't going to release photos. I meant info about the photos of injuries.

We'll find out the truth by end of next week at the latest.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote