View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #469
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 20183 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Reed is hoping to be the last piece Houston needs.

"I've watched these guys so many times," Reed said. "I've played against them, I know what this team has, I know what this organization has. I know what I'm coming into, as far as the mentality. There's a goal that's been set, from top to bottom. I come in just for that, I come in to play championship football."

Gulp....

Reed said Texans general manager Rick Smith called him on the first day of free agency and the Texans were his first choice from that point on.

"I think we both knew, just from the conversation, how things were going and how this would work," Reed said. "It just was a matter of time with getting it done."

Its all farts and giggles in the offseason Ed.....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote