View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #52
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

So, I'll share what I am hearing through the grapevine. Take it for what it's worth, probably not much.

Apparently the affidavit from both the accuser's roommate and a football player state that they were both present the night of the incident. It apparently happened at her apartment. They both say that the two had an ongoing relationship, in which they have photos taken before and after the incident. Her roommate claims that she was upset with Winston because his real girlfriend was coming into town and he had told the accuser to law low. She called police and then changed her mind but was embarrassed when they got to the scene. According to roommate, she intentionally fabricated description of the accuser so as to not implicate Jameis, because she had changed her mind. In the investigation, she was pressed and eventually admitted, one month later, that it was Jameis that she had originally called police about. She met with Meggs at the State Attorney's office and reaffirmed that she did not want to press charges. TPD and State Attorney's office were investigating and now are trying to figure out how to clear Winston without humiliating the accuser. Winston informed Jimbo Fisher in December of everything.

Again, rumors that I am hearing. Who knows if it is true or not. Could be completely false. Just passing along what I am hearing. That kind of goes with what I had heard earlier, that Meggs knew about the investigation in January.

It's going to be interesting when we finally learn what actually happened. It seems like there is some corruption here in every situation. Either TPD, or the SAO, or both.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote