View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 259612 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you want to see from the rest of the season?

I want to see Keenum continue to grow and to lock down the QB position enabling the Texans to spend their resources fixing other areas of the team. I'd like to see the starting corners show up and the line get its act together for the remainder of the year.

Mostly though it's about Keenum getting playing time and improving. Some people say that if Kubiak is gone then Keenum won't get a shot because a new coach will want his own QB. I say that this is an owner who hired Kubiak more or less on the condition that he answer the question "Can we win with David Carr?" in the affirmative.

I don't want to see Keenum show well enough for McNair to hold the next coach to using him. I want him to show well enough for the next coach to want to use him. McNair will do the rest.