View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #307
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've seen many a times when the Texans put together a nice qtr, the fans at Reliant applaud them. Sometimes, a standing O. When Mario got his first sack, the crowd went wild, when Kj got his first INT.... or Jacoby returned a punt for a TD... blew the roof off.

Matt's had his share of cheers & they show Andre, Arian, OD, Antonio, Jj, Demeco (back in the day) mad love when they introduce them before the games.

They know why the fans booed. They need to stop puseefooting the issue & say what's up. If they think it's unfair, say so. If they think it's not Matt's fault, say so. If they think we don't understand.... help us understand (not that I was booing).

I'd never boo my team, but I understand when others do. It's usually with good reason. While there may not have been 70,000 fans there, there was at least 50,000 of us idiots out there supporting their wishy-washy azz.

& reporters are always egging players into saying something stupid. Ben should make them work harder before giving up the goods.
Great post man. I agree with you on all counts. I especially appreciate the bold. We all handle our business differently. For some of us, we got emotional and HAD to boo to let out our frustrations.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote