View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #305
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Winning is everything, it's why they play the game. Which is why an 8 game losing streak and really stupid coaching decisions based on favoritism over merit pisses off a huge percentage of the fanbase.

You are focused on a moment in time, a microcosm event. But these things do not exist in a vacuum. There is a bigger picture to examine, to try and comprehend, that reveals the true nature behind the events of the moment.

Sometimes you have to take off the blinders and allow yourself to be objective beyond chosen agendas.
Well, if demonstrating respect instead of hate to persons I have invested my time in/with is an agenda, then I guess I will continue to wear blinders.