View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #35
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 12478 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: DeMeco Ryans is performing like a Pro Bowl player again

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yes DB the Texans are sucking at 2-7. As I have said on other subjects and as was the intent on this one - that doesn't mean they f'd up everything they touched. If you were OK with the decision then, you should be OK with it now.
Man you need to chill out of late, I'm not sure why but all your posts of late are just over the top and seem very angry. Maybe we need to give you a fistfull of dollar bills and send you to the clubs with Bill..

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote