View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #211
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Kubiak:
Quote:
(on if QB Case Keenum needs to get more comfortable staying in the pocket) “Well, you don’t want to ever take away his ability to make plays. I want him to react and do those types of things. There’s some time I think that he’s looking at things saying, ‘There was no reason for me to leave there and those type of things.’ But at the same time, the reason he’s making those plays and has been effective and done the things he’s things is because he’s got some of that gunslinger in him, and those good ones do. So I think that’s what gives him a chance, an excellent chance to be a good player in this league.”
I'd love to see them move the pocket for Case. If they fake the run to the right, instead of the bootleg, where Case has to turn all the way around, taking his eyes off the defense, he should just keep moving right, set his feet, & scan the defense.