View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #33
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Rick/Gary Are Gone Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Didn't mean to compare Jones to Thomas. Thomas was a hitter who played downhill. Jones is more of coverage LB who tackles well but doen't bring the wood.

You're obviously very good at evaluating LB talent. Who do you like in rds 2-5. Sleepers?
I don't really have a great feeling on any sleeper ILB's this draft at any round. Greg Blair from Cincy would be my first pick in the 4-5 range. After that I guess an UDFA to pickup on would be Caleb Lavey from Okie state.