View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #463
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98526 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
In other words nothing. Look, I am not saying he didn't have a legitimate beef with the Texans. But we don't know enough to judge who was right. For all we know he was saying to leave him in centerfield and have DJ drop into the box more often.
Maybe. But a guy with his pedigree........I think he was saying more than that.

If we as fans can see a few things from the stands or on TV, then I assume a future HOF'er that's been in the league for 15 years can see it too.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote