View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #30
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Rick/Gary Are Gone Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Someone refute me here with evidence of sound tackling from Jones. I still think he's a JAG at best.
I watched Jones play in 3 games this yr. Miami/Fla, Maryland,Clemson.

Jones appeared to be a very versatile LB, that played inside, outside and was a very good coverage guy and althought he didn't rush the passer alot he appeared to have the instincts/speed that it takes to improve that part of his game.

Jones is a leader on the defense, he's not a big hitter but he seems to be in the right spot and usually brings down whoever has the ball.

The only reason Jones might be available in the 2nd rd is that he's a little undersized to play MLB. But I will take speed and instincts over size every day. (See, Derrick Brooks/Zack Thomas/Sam Mills etc...)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote