View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #462
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
In his initial rant after the Arizona game he talked about how the staff wouldn't listen to him on the sideline. Remember the "I know football" and "I may be old, but not stupid" portion of that rant?...
In other words nothing. Look, I am not saying he didn't have a legitimate beef with the Texans. But we don't know enough to judge who was right. For all we know he was saying to leave him in centerfield and have DJ drop into the box more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Ding ding ding...
Join in with some actual details bell ringer.