View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #206
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Just saw this little deal with Keenum on csn waiting for the rockets to come on and I was pleased to see that he recognized the faults in his game. Not the generic stuff...he actually realizes that he has to step up in the pocket more and trust that the blocking will be there. He understands that he's leaving too early sometimes.
That's good news. I like Keenum, I hope it works out with him. He's got everything he needs: good arm, good feet. He just needs to soak up as much as he can and keep working hard. We'll see how far he can come by the end of the season.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote