View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #298
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Not true... I am not one of the fans that claim winning championshs are all that matter... I booed the2005 team because of poor effort and a dull product. Also, I did not do it when Carr was under center.

These guys scream about winning being everything and then undermine apt entail win.
Winning championships aren't what matters?

What the hell is the point then? If you're happy with an organization that got to the play offswith Peyton gone (finally) and then coming apart 1 year later, then by all means, have fun with that. Sucess in this league is determined by the number of rings you have on your fingers, all other measuring sticks are meaningless.

I don't understand how people are so willing to keep chugging right along with the "Hold on it will get better" attitude. I don't think this is change for the sake of change, it's change that has to happen.

As for the booing, meh. You're freaking pros, supposedly, grow a set and get over it.