View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #457
Steal Your Face
Rookie

Section: 119
Rep Power: 858 Steal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Really **** Ed Reed. **** him.

That said, what Reed is saying isn't the embarrassing part. It's the fact that we rolled out the red carpet...made a spectacle of it all...put the man in the owners jet.

But really, there is probably some truth in what he's saying.

I'm pretty sure McNair was embarrassed sitting up in the suite with two former presidents and all his people and seeing his stadium turn into a clown show filled with boos and disgust. Having players walk off the field.

I know McNair had to do a woo sah to calm down.
Absolutely ... the most embarrassing thing about the Ed Reed mess is how the Texan's brass rolled out the red carpet and treated him like football royalty - with the owner's jet ... etc.

I am also sure there is some truth somewhere in his vague criticisms of Wade and the Texans in general.

But ... shame on Ed Reed for the way he has handled everything in this ridiculous saga -- from the time he was recruited, to his failure to disclose his hip condition ... to going and having surgery on his own ... to the way he played ... to the way he left. Shame on the Texans and shame on Ed Reed.
Steal Your Face is offline   Reply With Quote