View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #295
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
lol who are you?.... the boo police?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Not true... I am not one of the fans that claim winning championshs are all that matter... I booed the2005 team because of poor effort and a dull product. Also, I did not do it when Carr was under center.

These guys scream about winning being everything and then undermine apt entail win.
Dale, are you seriously going to say you know why everyone in the stadium was booing?

And let's pretend you do...are you seriously going to say it's only ok when I boo under these specific circumstances?

Maybe you guys should get together and write the boo rules. Then get that to every texan fan so everyone is clear on when to boo?
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote