View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #46
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
So who's DNA results were they waiting to be released to them, that was apparently released to them in April?
THERE IS NO DNA. WHY ARE YOU HUNG UP ON DNA. They were waiting for the victims bloodwork to come back.

You are trying to argue tangents and all I am saying is that there are good reasons why her description doesn't exactly match Winston. But apparently there was other things pointing at him to make them believe he was a suspect. And then they just stopped the investigation once he was identified.

Quote:
Six months for blood work? You got six months from where? January to early April is 3 months, assuming they took the sample in January. She identified him in January and the family is upset that the DNA wasn't taken immediately, so it is safe to assume that they waiting until perhaps early February, after they did more investigating, to take the sample. That means 2 months.
OK 4 months. Dec (when the incident happened and they took her blood) to April is 4 months. Still WAY too long to get results.

Quote:
You keep saying that Winston's DNA wasn't taken but that's not what was said. The family is worried about the timing of it.
No, they haven't taken DNA from him yet. In fact, as of Nov 14, Winston's lawyer said the police NOW want to get a DNA swab, but my understanding is that he hasn't given it yet. And again, Winston's lawyer (who also happens to represent FSU and its athletic dept) has offered to provide witnesses. The cops never did their job and interviewed them themselves.

Quote:
It's pretty clear that you already think Winston is guilty, or want him to be found guilty. Maybe it is because you want your boy to win the Heisman and this is an easy way for him to do so? I don't know. You're talking in circles. You've made assumptions and now turned them into "facts" when there is no reason to do so. Engaging you in this conversation is to read you capitalize your assumptions and put exclamation marks behind them. No thanks.
No, you are just either misinformed or jumbling facts and assumptions to keep your boy completely innocent in your mind so he can continue to play. But from what I'm hearing he may be forced to sit for the ACC championship game and the bowl game.

BTW Here are the facts

* They haven't yet taken nor tested Winston's DNA
* The police never interviewed Winston after he was identified as a suspect
* The police never interviewed Winston's roommate after Winston was identified as a suspect.
* The police told the victim no one outside of law enforcement knew about the allegations even though they told Winston's lawyer about the case
* The police told Winston's lawyer the case was closed (when it wasn't)
* The police wrote in the report the victim declined to press charges when her attorney was actually calling repeatedly to find out the test results to make a determination.
* The victim waited for ~4 months for test results that take less than a week to process.

I'm upset because this this isn't a guy possibly breaking NCAA rules. This is a crime that is being covered up by the police because the alleged perp is a football player. The fact that the police covered it up so much and stonewalled for so long, to me, indicates there may be more to the story.

So let's find out if he's innocent or not. Let's get a swab of DNA and find out if it matches. I wonder why Winston's lawyers haven't advised him to do that if he's totally innocent?
Stemp is online now   Reply With Quote