View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #289
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

On another note, I really can't wait until Tate packs his **** and gets the hell out of town. This comment was idiotic by him, but my bigger problem is his continued obsession with Auburn. I follow a lot of athletes on facebook and Twitter, and NONE of them have the obsession with their college team that Tate does with Auburn. I can't remember the last time Tate had anything to say about the team that is actually paying him millions of dollars to miss more games than he has played. Cushing occasionally mentions USC, but he has A LOT more to say about the Texans and his team. Tate has always seemed like the kind of guy to me that just doesn't really give a ****.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote