View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #288
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
They could boo between plays then. Once they get to the LOS, they need to shut the **** up. I'm pretty sure management will know why the boos are coming down regardless.
We will simply have to agree to disagree here. People responded immediately with their disgust. No one cares at this point if they can call their stupid offensive plays that just lead to another 3 and out or a pick 6. The team is 2-8. They are one of the worst teams in the NFL. If this had happened 3-4 games ago, I might be inclined to agree with you. At this point, the team and the players need to shut the hell up and start taking responsibility for their own suckitude instead of ALWAYS blaming someone else.

Quote:
And if it's about sending a message, then don't cheer when plays are successful. In fact, silence all around would be preferable. Indifference is powerful.
I could get down with that. It'd be pretty awesome if Schaub had thrown a TD and the whole crowd was silent.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote