View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #449
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 89864 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
It's stupid, though. Can't shake reputations once they're built. I refuse to allow that **** to happen to the Texans.

If Reeds comments didn't shed light on the sorry state of affairs in Texans land then our franchise WR, marching off the field in the manner he did, certainly has.

We are slap stick comedy along side the Jets, Jaguars and Bucs...