Thread: Pats/Panthers
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #26
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats/Panthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It is uncatchable due to the safety making the interception. Had he not been there, the ball would have hit around Luke Keuchley's feet, and been a PI.

Think about what you are saying. Your logic above states that defensive players can commit PI as long as another defender undercuts the route and intercepts it.

I think you and I could go round and round but the simple fact is that uncatchable is not defined by the NFL in the rule book or anywhere else.

On another note, I thought this was hilarious.

Quote:
“We as officials have always been taught, for a ball to be uncatchable, it has to be clearly out of the field of play or it has to be a kind of — I probably shouldn’t say this — a Tim Tebow-type pass that lands 15 yards in front of you,” Daopoulus said.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote