View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #284
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
That's the thing, as soon as you put Schaub back in, that's exactly what you've done...botched it...big time.
And I get that angle, but if you win last Sunday you're only 2 wins out of the wild card race, is winning not what everyone wants? Schaub is persona non grata in these parts, but at some point you just have to roll with the punches. I was as shocked as the next guy to see Don Flamenco trot out there with his fake mean mug, but the fan in me took over and said "ok, that's crazy but how worse can it get" and apparently for some the sky fell.