View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #200
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Completely unrelated, but I've been listening to A Game of Thrones in my truck for the last three days and now when I read yalls posts it has an English accent in my head. FML
I imagine Thorn's posts to have a sort of "Foster Brooks" slur to them.

Other than that I don't get much of that stuff. The people I've met, I hear their voices. Otherwise it all just kind of drones on.

Oh yeah, Norg I read like Alex Karras in Blazing Saddles. Now that I think about it Dread Head's posts I sometimes read/hear in Cleavon Little's voice also from Blazing Saddles.

But that's it..... I think.