View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #278
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
R

Just in case you didn't know, part of the noise was people cheering as well. OD didn't feel like people should have been cheering when Schaub came in either.

And you're smart enough to figure out the difference between fabs criticizing players and players criticizing fans. Let's be real here.

No player is going to be fine with any form of criticism.

I don't even care about Tate and OD really. I even get how they feel. But the one thing that is slightly annoying in a message board kind of way, is fans who attack other fans for venting frustrations of a 2-8 team that has botched so many things.
Respect. You're entitled to your opinions. I wasn't trying to demean or degrade anybody I just felt this surge of negativity and felt it needed balancThis season has been a huge dissapointment for all parties involved and I'm pretty sure as the fans have reached their breaking point so have the players I mean look at what happened at the end of the game. It sucks, royally but as a fanbase there are times and places to pick your battles and the last few plays of a winnable game we should help our boys out, if the object is to win regardless of who's out there.