View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #274
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Just because people buy tix and merch it doesnt give them a right to act like jerks. I'm not going to affect my way of life over a game, that's what I'm saying. If players are subject to criticism then why can't the fans? Oh that's right they are immune and can do no wrong.
Just in case you didn't know, part of the noise was people cheering as well. OD didn't feel like people should have been cheering when Schaub came in either.

And you're smart enough to figure out the difference between fabs criticizing players and players criticizing fans. Let's be real here.

No player is going to be fine with any form of criticism.

I don't even care about Tate and OD really. I even get how they feel. But the one thing that is slightly annoying in a message board kind of way, is fans who attack other fans for venting frustrations of a 2-8 team that has botched so many things.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote