View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #193
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 259047 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Does a top scoring offense ensure a championship? I'm too lazy to do the digging especially on my phone but I wonder where, say the last 5 champs ranked in scoring offense.
Point differential would probably matter more, but I'm not looking it up either. At the end of the day, turnovers and TDs matter way, way more than yardage. I'm not interested in yardage, especially when Kubiak's offenses have been so prolific in yardage while lagging behind in scoring.

On the other side of that, the Texans have the #1 defense in the league, in terms of yardage. We all know that's a BS stat, since they're 28th in giving up points and more than twice as bad as the #1 team.