View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #17
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 143421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Oh Ed, lol. Sounds like he and Wade really didn't get along

Quote:
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 1m
Ed Reed on talking to Wade Phillips when he was cut: 'He came in and basically just made sure I was leaving.'
Quote:
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 8m
Ed Reed on Texans: "That defense was not a good fit for a lot of people that are still there."
Quote:
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 10m
Looking back, Ed Reed even said he wished he had never worn his No. 20 jersey outside of Baltimore.
Quote:
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 21m
Ed reed on wade phillips 'in hindsight he's probably the reason I'm not there'
Quote:
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 23m
Ed reed on texans 'you got to look at the playcalling and put your players in position to make plays'
Quote:
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 26m
Ed reed said he didn't have problems with most of the texans org. including players and 'most of the coaches'
Quote:
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 28m
Ed reed 'I don't even know how to describe it it was some interesting stuff I experienced with a different organization'