View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #18
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 298503 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: TexansTalk Top 10: 2014 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I like you're list,so let me ask the question. If evans is there at 5 which is where the texans are drafting, would you take him?
What's the grade differential between Evans and Taylor Lewan? I go with BPA within a few grade points. If Lewan is graded a 91 and Evans is a 93, maybe I just take Lewan.

But hey, Evans wouldn't be a bad pick. We don't know for sure about Posey, and Martin is looking more and more like a ST guy that can catch 20 balls a year. Jean is probably a cut next year.